Scrolling text Gif

Scrolling text Gif

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

++++INLOADING DATAFILE 028++++ Another article soon.

Sorry for the parcity of posts, I decided that I needed to organize and sort all my bits into seperate containers by type.  As I have two bits trunks, yes not boxes but full trunks, this is taking a bit longer than I had originally intended.  I'll see if I can't finish it out tonight, and I'm also reserving my copy of dark vengeance tonight.  Simply wow on those models, especially the chaos ones.  If anyone wants to sell their spare chaos guys I'll take them off your hands, just saying...

Sadly I now feel showed up.  I was so proud of my dark apostle and now GW creates evil incarnate in a set of minis.  So I'm going to see if I can't dark vengeance-icise him and my next truescale.  Oh well, it's nice to have a new challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment