Scrolling text Gif

Scrolling text Gif

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

++++INLOADING DATAFILE 035++++ Quick reality update

So I have been having a very hard time lately with real life, my now former employer has not been doing well and it made it very challenging for me to earn a living. I am a personal trainer in real life and for you to thrive your gym needs to have fair terms of employment and the membership need to be pleased with the facility overall, needless to say neither of those was the case and I decided to move on.

Fast forward to now and I have picked up 3 new clients in less than a week, the same number I had gained in the previous 3 months at my former gym, so I should be getting more time for 40k coming up.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment