Scrolling text Gif

Scrolling text Gif

Thursday, December 25, 2014

++++INLOADING DATAFILE 064++++ IA 13 has entered the building!



Just a quick update today, Santa was good to me and delivered my very own copy of Imperial Armour 13: War Machines of the Lost and the Damned! This book is beautiful and crammed full of evil awesomeness. It's also much thicker than previous IA books I have had.

Now no one can complain about me playing my army without a physical copy of the book.

Tomorrow I'm going on vacation with my girlfriend for a few days, and then I should start getting very busy at work in January (I'm a personal trainer, we do about 80% of our business for the year in the month of January.). So updates will be a bit sporadic, but don't worry there will be plenty more Renegade goodness coming along soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment