Scrolling text Gif

Scrolling text Gif

Monday, January 9, 2012

++++INLOADING DATAFILE 018++++ WIP Chaos Ogryns

Ok just a small update for now, I'd like to say that I've been busy for the last week but in truth I've just been playing a real lot of Shogun 2, Holy Crap is that an addictive strategy game!!!  Very challenging as well, though multiplayer play makes it WAY harder still as the comp is often dumb with its battle tactics.

That aside, here is a sneak peak at my upcoming chaos ogryns for my Lost and the Damned army.  


The base for this guy is just a standard Beastmen Minotaur, I love that model by the way its very effective and the anatomy is much better than on most GW models.  Far more intimidating than the army of the morbidly obese (Ogres if you didn't get that one.).

This guy's unfinished as I only worked on him for a few hours in one sitting, Honestly the most challenging part of the design so far is making the ripper gun, I have lots of Orky bits to use for this but its challenging to get minotaur arms to not look silly holding a gun.  On some of the later ones I'll probably bionically mount the firearms as I'm making 10-ish of these guys.

In case anyone was wondering the head is not finished, just doing a test of a masked face, probably will just sculpt my own heads instead.

More pics:



No comments:

Post a Comment