Scrolling text Gif

Scrolling text Gif

Sunday, January 1, 2012

++++INLOADING DATAFILE 015++++ Chaos Heretics 2

Ok, so now that a few weeks have gone by I've finally managed to finish the first twenty heretics for my new traitor IG army.  They are split about half and half between close combat oriented and shooting oriented dudes.

The main new things of note at this stage are:
1. I've started putting rebreathers on about half of them.  Its actually an easy sculpting step and it dramatically increases the number of heads that I can use, as all I really need are the eyes.
2. As I don't like the poses of the chaos renegade militia weapon arms I did a repose on just about all of them.  So an entirely excessive amount of pinning later my guys look like they actually have some idea how to hold their weapons.

Ok, with no further ado I give you, the first twenty:






Trying something new, if you want to see them up close and from different angles, click here and check out the full gallery: https://picasaweb.google.com/115029223285315018333/TheFirstTwenty

As always comments are welcome.

2 comments: